We are committed to your health and safety
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
As things currently stand, we anticipate reopening the practice for routine dental care on Monday, May 18, 2020. Resumption of care will be in accordance with recommendations from the governor’s office and the Washington State Department of Health (WSDOH).
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. WE want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). WE follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and our team. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• Your temperature will be checked when you enter the office. Our staff members will have their temperatures checked at the beginning of each day.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our reception room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We have added HEPA air filtration units equipped with UV-C light disinfection throughout our office.
• You will notice that our dental team is wearing a larger, more comprehensive ensemble of personal protection equipment (PPE).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
If you have had an appointment canceled due to our closure, we will call to reschedule you in the order you were canceled. To make an appointment, please call our office at
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
A. Van Wong, DDS
What Our Patients Say
"Dr. Van Wong is a super star dentist in every sense. Very knowledgeable about proper dental care as well as excellent at making patients feel comfortable during procedures. I would call him a painless practitioner. This coming from someone that is normally very anxious about dental visits. Having lived in 4 different states in the past 45 years, I always seek the very best health care providers. Dr. Van Wong is the best of the best. His office is easy to access in Mukilteo and surrounding area. His hygienist gets the same 5 Star Rating. You can’t go wrong with a visit to his friendly office"
"I went to Harbour Pointe Dentistry because my husband recommended them. Very friendly service. Dental hygienist & Dr. Wong were so gentle when numbing my mouth. They explained step by step what they were doing. Made me feel comfortable. I had yellow chipped front teeth & several cavities. I'm so happy with how my front teeth look now. I can smile again. Thanks"
"I'm very pleased with Dr Wong and his staff. They are professional, gentle and friendly. I have had some extensive dental work completed over the last few months, and I am very happy with the care they provided and the end result."
"Quality, two way communication and teamwork Dr. A. Van Wong, DDS has built his practice on a solid foundation. Great quality, awesome customer service, safety and care for the the patient and refreshing soft skills. Dr. A. Van Wong, DDS has surrounded himself with an excellent support staff that will keep this practice successful in such a competitive industry. . I wish you all the best. Blessings to you and your team!?"
For questions, appointments or more information you can call us Mon – Thurs 8AM – 5PM